WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Friday, May 6, 2022:
- Wilmington Public Schools will hold its 10th Annual Art Show on Friday, May 6, 2022, from 6pm to 8pm, and Saturday, May 7, 2022, from 10am to 2pm, in the Wilmington Middle School Cafeteria. Selected artwork from all grade levels and all eight schools will be on display. Students, families, and the general public are invited to this popular event. Light refreshments will be served. Admission is free.
- The public is invited to Music Bingo at the Shriners Auditorium (99 Fordham Road) on Friday, May 6, 2022. Doors open at 7pm. Bingo opens at 8pm. Tickets cost $20 and can be purchased online HERE. Tables of ten are available. The event is a fundraiser for the Aleppo Drifters, which is the Shriners 3-wheeled trike parade unit. The event includes a cash bar and door prize. Participants should bring their own food and snacks. Have a question? Contact email@example.com.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a drop-in Outdoor Story Time for Ages 2-6 at 10am. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a meeting of their Needleworkers Social Group at 10am. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding Zumba at 9am; Sewing at 9:30am; Chair Yoga at 12:30pm; and Poker at 1pm. Learn more HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.