WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5+ things to do in Wilmington on Wednesday, May 4, 2022:
- Wilmington Public Schools is holding its 5th Annual Behavioral Health Provider Fair from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at Wilmington High School. Schuyler Bailar — internationally-celebrated inspirational speaker, author and advocate for trans inclusion, body acceptance, and mental health awareness — will serve as the evening’s keynote speaker. Learn more about Schuyler HERE. The event, sponsored by the Wilmington Educational Foundation, will include informational tables with resources on stress management, LGBTQ+, behavioral health, student projects, and make and take activities. Childcare will also be provided.
- The Wilmington Yardwaste Center on Old Main Street is open from 8am to 2pm. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Town Hall/School Administration Building Committee meets at 6pm in Room 9 of Town Hall. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Conservation Commission meets at 7pm on Zoom. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington High School Advisory Council meet at 3:30pm in WHS Main Office Conference Room. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a “Walk and Talk” in the Wildwood Cemetery at 9am. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Friends of the Wilmington Memorial Library’s Book Store Next Door (183 Middlesex Avenue) is open from 10am to 4pm. 100% of all proceeds support the Wilmington Memorial Library. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding Special Exercise with Mary at 9:30am, Cards/Games at 1pm, and Poker at 1pm. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Police Department is conducting Child Safety Seat Inspections and Installations at the Public Safety Building (1 Adelaide Street) between 10am and noon. No appointments are necessary, however, it is strongly encouraged that you call ahead at 978-658-5071 to make sure a technician is available. Learn more HERE.