WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Tuesday, April 19, 2022:
- The Wilmington Board of Health meets at 5:30pm in Room 9 of Town Hall. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Board of Library Trustees meets at 7:30pm in the Library’s Banda Room. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding an Indoor Kids Drive-In Movie at 1pm. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding a Hiking Group session at 9am, Dance & Tone at 9:30am, and Chair Dancing at 1pm. Zoom Trivia will take place at 11am. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Town Museum (430 Salem Street) is open for free tours from 10am to 2pm.
- REMINDER: On Tuesday, April 19, 2022, the Water Division of DPW will begin its annual water main flushing and valve exercising program. The flushing program will be conducted on Monday through Friday from 8:00 P.M. until 12:00 A.M. The program will take approximately 8 weeks to complete. Flushing the water mains aids in removing sediments that collect in the pipe line resulting in improved water quality. Unfortunately, this work may temporarily cause some discolored water but should become clear after running your cold water for a few minutes. The water will remain safe to drink during this program. If you have any questions or problems with your water, please call the DPW – Water Division Office at (978) 658-4711. We wish to thank you in advance for your patience in this endeavor.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.