WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5+ things to do in Wilmington on Wednesday, April 13, 2022:
- The Wilmington Yardwaste Center on Old Main Street is open from 8am to 2pm. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Bylaw Review Committee meets at 4:30pm in the Town Hall Auditorium. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Town Hall/School Administration Building Committee meets at 6pm in Town Hall’s Room 9. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Board of Appeals meets at 7pm in Room 9 of Town Hall. Watch the meeting live on WCTV and wctv.org. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a “Walk and Talk” in the Wildwood Cemetery at 9am. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Friends of the Wilmington Memorial Library’s Book Store Next Door (183 Middlesex Avenue) is open from 10am to 4pm. 100% of all proceeds support the Wilmington Memorial Library. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding Special Exercise with Mary at 9:30am and Cards/Games at 1pm. Also, the Senior Center is holding Doris Crafts Corner at 10:30am. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Police Department is conducting Child Safety Seat Inspections and Installations at the Public Safety Building (1 Adelaide Street) between 10am and noon. No appointments are necessary, however, it is strongly encouraged that you call ahead at 978-658-5071 to make sure a technician is available. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Food Pantry (142 Chestnut Street) is distributing food from 6:30pm to 7:30pm. Learn more HERE.