WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee is holding a meeting this Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at 7pm in the High School’s Large Instruction Room.
The meeting will be streamed live on WCTV.org and on WCTV.
There are several noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
The School Committee will:
- receive a presentation regarding whether the district should participate in the state’s school choice program.
- discuss the Finance Committee’s school budget revision.
- receive an update on the School Start Time Committee.
- receive an update on the Middle School Program Review.
- receive an update on the North Intermediate School Principal Search, as well an update on upcoming staff retirements.
- meet the new Principal of the Wildwood Early Childhood Center, Kate Bissell
- recognize the WHS Girls Track Team for its recent successes.
- accept grant awards from the Wilmington Educational Foundation.
The School Committee will also hear any public comments, correspondence, and subcommittee reports.
An Executive Session precedes the meeting at 6:15pm.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.