WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Thursday, February 17, 2022:
- The Wilmington Finance Committee meets at 7pm in Town Hall’s Room 9. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) invites kids to come read to therapy dog Thor from 5pm to 6:30pm. Sign up for a 15-minute spot HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a virtual program — “Getting Started With Bird Watching” — at 7pm via Zoom. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding Yoga with Joan at 9am; Art with Steve at 9:45am; Knitting at 10:30am; and Ceramics with Carol at 1:30pm. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Town Museum (430 Salem Street) is open for free tours from 10am to 2pm.