WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee is holding a meeting this Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 7pm in the High School’s Large Instruction Room.
The meeting will be streamed live on WCTV.org and on WCTV.
There are several noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The School Committee will hold a public hearing on the proposed FY23 school budget. A brief presentation is expected, followed by a vote from the Committee.
- The School Committee will approve the district’s 2022-2023 School Calendar.
- The School Committee will discuss revising its currently policy on face coverings.
- WHS Principal Linda Peters will discuss updates to the program of studies and freshmen seminar.
- Wilmington School Superintendent Dr. Glenn Brand will present his report, including an update on the Middle School Program Review Update, update on the Wildwood School Building project, and the SEEM FY23 budget.
The School Committee will also hear any public comments, correspondence, and subcommittee reports, plus a report from its High School Student Representative.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.