WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee is holding a meeting this Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 7pm in the High School’s Large Instruction Room.
The meeting will be streamed live on WCTV.org and on WCTV.
There are several noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The district’s Start Time Subcommittee will make a presentation and issue a proposal/report to the School Committee.
- Superintendent Dr. Glenn Brand will provide an update on the district’s two principal searches.
- Superintendent Brand will provide an update on the Wildwood School Building Project.
- Superintendent Brand will provide a draft of the 2022-2023 school year calendar.
- Superintendent Brand will provide an update on the current Fiscal Year 2022 budget.
- Superintendent Brand will provide updates on DESE Health & Safety protocols.
- Wilmington Athletics Director Mia Muzio will provide a departmental update.
- School Committee will approve field trip requests for WHS DECA Team to Boston and Atlanta, Georgia.
- School Committee will approve a memorandum of agreement on the inclusion of mentors stipend.
The School Committee will also hear any public comments, correspondence, and subcommittee reports.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.