WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Monday, December 27, 2021:
- The Wilmington Community Development Technical Review Team meets at 9:30am via Zoom. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library and WCTV is holding a live recording of Cookin’ The Books at 2:30pm. Cookbook Book Club Coordinator Lisa Crispin will demonstrate and talk about recipes from An Unapologetic Cookbook by Joshua Weissman. Watch live on WCTV (Comcast 9, Verizon 37) and online at WCTV.org.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library is holding an in-person STEAM program for Grades K-12. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center is holding Tai Chi at 9am, Blood Pressure Clinic at 9:30am, Special Exercise at 10:30am, and Quilting at 1pm. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Knights of Columbus hosts cribbage games every Monday night at 7pm in the KofC’s downstairs hall (142 Middlesex Avenue). $5 entry fee. All skill levels are welcome. Open to the general public (21 and up).