WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Sunday, December 12, 2021:
- he Northside PAC is holding a Holiday Pie Sale featuring 8 varieties of Mann Orchard Pies. Pies cost $16-$18. Orders must be placed online HERE before Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 8pm. Payment is accepted by check or Venmo (@NorthwoburnPAC). Pies will be picked up in town on December 21, 2021.
- The Wilmington United Methodist Church (87 Church Street) is holding an Alternative Gift Fair on Sunday, December 5, 2021; Sunday, December 12, 2021; and Sunday, December 19, 2021, from 11am to noon. Customers can also order online and pick up on December 12 or December 19.Create a new gift-giving tradition, while prioritizing meaning over materials and filling a need for a person or community. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Parish of the Transfiguration is conducting a Christmas Food Drive to help families in need within the St. Thomas and St. Dorothy’s parishes.Donations can be left inside the entrances of both St. Thomas and St. Dorothy’s prior to the masses on December 11, 2021 and December 12, 2021.Grocery store gift cards in any denomination are needed for each dinner basket and would be much appreciated.
Requested, non-perishable food items include:
- Lasagna Noodles/Spaghetti or Ziti
- Pasta Sauce
- Grated Cheese
- Instant Potatoes
- Canned Vegetables & Canned Fruit
- Quick Bread or Muffin Mix
- Pancake Mix & Syrup
- Brownie Mix, Cookie Mix, Cake Mix & Frosting
- Christmas Candy
Monetary donations (if by check, please made payable to the Parish of the Transfiguration) or gift cards can be brought to the Parish Office, CCD Office, and or place in the offertory marked “Christmas Dinners.”
- Food shopping in town this week? This week’s circular from Market Basket (260 Main Street) can be found HERE. This week’s circular from Lucci’s Market (211 Lowell Street) can be found HERE. Elia’s Country Store (381 Middlesex Avenue) does not have an online circular, but the store posts its hot entree schedule and other specials on its Facebook page HERE.
- Did you know there is a weekly car meetup from 9am to noon on Sundays in the As Good As It Gets parking lot (35 Lowell Street)? Learn more about Kars N Coffee HERE. Watch videos from past meetups HERE.