WILMINGTON, MA — Below are recent articles about Wilmington — published online from November 28, 2021 to December 5, 2021 — that residents should consider reading:
Wilmington Town Crier
- Board approves use of American Rescue Plan Act funds by Lizzy Hill
- Selectmen decide on tax classification for 2022 by Lizzy Hill
- Board of Selectmen approve library’s ‘Story Walk’ request by Lizzy Hill
- Wilmington Town Crier sports stories can be read HERE.
- Average Wilmington Tax Bill To Increase $64 In 2022 by Christopher Huffaker
- Wilmington High School Near 80% Vaccination Threshold by Christopher Huffaker
- Three Wilmington Businesses Named Boston Globe Top Workplaces by Christopher Huffaker
- Wilmington sets fiscal 2022 tax rate by Trea Lavery
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.