WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Monday, November 22, 2021:
- The Wilmington Community Development Technical Review Team meets at 9:30am in the Town Hall Auditorium. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets at 7pm in Town Hall’s Room 9. Read the agenda HERE. Watch the meeting live on WCTV and wctv.org.
- Tewksbury and Wilmington are no strangers to friendly rivalry, and next week they are going head to head in the annual Thanksgiving Day football game. The Wilmington varsity football team (6-4) has a home game vs. Tewksbury Memorial (7-3) on Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 10am at Wilmington High School. Presale tickets will be available on Monday, November 22, 2021 and Tuesday, November 23, 2021. The cost will be $5 for students/seniors and $7 for adults. They can be purchased in the WHS athletic office and at school lunches during the day. Additionally, presale tickets will be available from 5pm to 7pm on Monday, November 22, 2021 inside the door of the cafeteria and again on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at the Flag Football game. For those that do not buy presale tickets, the cost will be $10 at the gate before the game.
- The Wilmington Senior Center is holding Tai Chi at 9am, Blood Pressure Clinic at 9:30am, Special Exercise at 10:30am, and Quilting at 1pm. In addition, the Center’s monthly book club meet at 1:30pm. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library is holding a Virtual SAT Strategy Session for Teens in Grades 9 to 11. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Wilmington Knights of Columbus hosts cribbage games every Monday night at 7pm in the KofC’s downstairs hall (142 Middlesex Avenue). $5 entry fee. All skill levels are welcome. Open to the general public (21 and up).