WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Saturday, November 20, 2021:
- The Wilmington High School’s Lamplighters Drama Guild is ready to entertain you with its production of Clue: High School Edition. Shows will be held on Friday, November 19, 2021 at 7pm and Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 7pm in the Wilmington High School’s Joanne Benton Memorial Auditorium. Tickets cost $5 for students and seniors (65 and over), and $10 for adults. Tickets can be purchased at the door. When arriving for the event, please enter Wilmington High through the right rear event entrance. Free parking is available in the high school parking lot (entrance from Adams Street) and across the street near the 4th of July Building parking lot on Middlesex Avenue.
- The Wilmington High School Marching Band is holding its Annual Thanksgiving Food Drive on Saturday, November 20, 2021, from 9am to 3pm. Students will be collecting non-perishable food donations from shoppers at Market Basket (260 Main Street) and Lucci’s Supermarket (211 Lowell Street). Look for them outside the stores’ entrances and exits. All collected food will be donated to the Wilmington Food Pantry.
- All aboard! Greenberg’s Great Train & Toy Show stops in Wilmington on Saturday, November 20, 2021, from 10am to 4pm, and Sunday, November 21, 2021, from 10am to 4pm at the Shriners Auditorium (99 Fordham Road). Greenberg’s Great Train & Toy Show is the largest and longest-running model train and collectible toy show in the country. The show is geared towards the general public and towards modelers and hobbyists, featuring hundreds of tables of trains and accessories for sale, huge operating exhibits, activities for kids, and more. Adult Admission is $11 Saturday or $10 Sunday. (On-site ticket sales are cash only.) Kids 11 and under are admitted for FREE and do NOT need a ticket. Tickets can be purchased online HERE. Parking is FREE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding Northeast Woodlands Native American Stories with Anne Jennison at 10am via Zoom. Learn more and register HERE. Also, the library is holding a meeting of its Poetry Circle at 9:15am via Zoom. Learn more HERE.
- The Friends of the Wilmington Memorial Library’s Book Store Next Door (183 Middlesex Avenue) is open from 10am to 4pm. 100% of all proceeds support the Wilmington Memorial Library. Learn more HERE.