WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5+ things to do in Wilmington on Friday, November 19, 2021:
- Wilmington Public Schools will be hosting a free COVID-19 vaccination clinic for 5-11 year-olds to help ease the burden on families of searching for a provider. The first dose will be provided on Friday, November 19, 2021, from 3pm to 7pm, in the Wilmington Middle School Cafeteria (25 Carter Lane). The second dose will be provided on Friday, December 10, 2021, 3pm to 7pm, in the same location. Registration is required HERE. Parents/Guardians must complete the registration as well as a consent form for their child(ren) to receive the vaccination. Pfizer vaccine will be administered. Parents will also be able to receive the Pfizer booster. Parents must be present with child at time of administration. The shot will be administered in the ARM, so individuals must wear clothing conducive for getting a shot. Arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time, process takes approximately 30 minute, which includes vaccination and observation time.
- The Wilmington High School’s Lamplighters Drama Guild is ready to entertain you with its production of Clue: High School Edition. Shows will be held on Friday, November 19, 2021 at 7pm and Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 7pm in the Wilmington High School’s Joanne Benton Memorial Auditorium. Tickets cost $5 for students and seniors (65 and over), and $10 for adults. Tickets can be purchased at the door. When arriving for the event, please enter Wilmington High through the right rear event entrance. Free parking is available in the high school parking lot (entrance from Adams Street) and across the street near the 4th of July Building parking lot on Middlesex Avenue.
- ORDER DEADLINE TODAY: Wilmington businesses Team Blue/ERA Key Realty Services and Damore Law are holding a Thanksgiving Pie Fundraiser to benefit We’re One Wilmington. Order a pie from Josie’s Bakery (2 Lowell Street) and both business will donate $5 each to WOW. Pies available include Apple ($15), Pecan ($18), Pumpkin ($18) and Chocolate Cream ($20). Pies can be ordered now through November 19, 2021 by texting or calling Margie at 978-810-0523. (Make sure to mention the fundraiser — “give thanks, eat pie.”) Pick-up will take place at the bakery on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at Josie’s Bakery.
- Girl Scout Daisy Troop 83443 will be collecting toys to support Operation Colby Claus. New, unwrapped toys can be dropped off at their meeting on Friday, November 19, 2021, between 4:30pm and 5:30pm, at the Wilmington United Methodist Church. Toys can also be dropped off between now and Tuesday, November 30, 2021 to Danielle McCabe at 7 Wakefield Avenue in Wilmington. Have a question? Contact Erin Boland at ecl1018[at]gmail.com.
- Enjoy an evening of Music Bingo with Lisa Kapala at 7:30pm at the Wilmington Knights of Columbus Hall (112 Middlesex Avenue). There is no fee to play! The event is open to the public (21 and over). Use the building’s rear entrance and proceed down to the lounge. The lounge is smoke-free. The organizers are fun, friendly, and would love to have you!
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a Drop-In Outdoor Storytime (ages 2+) at 10am. The storytime will move indoors if there’s inclement weather. The Library is also hosting a meeting of its Needleworkers at 10am. Learn more HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.