WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee is holding a meeting this Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 7pm in the High School’s Large Instruction Room.
The meeting will be streamed live on WCTV.org and on WCTV.
There are several noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- School Committee will receive a presentation on the results of last school year’s Youth Risk Behavioral Survey.
- Superintendent Dr. Glenn Brand will provide any new DESE COVID-19 student health and safety updates.
- Brand will provide brief updates on (1) enrollment, (2) MSBA process for the Wildwood, (3) equity audit, and (4) middle school program review.
- Brand will announce this year’s M.A.S.S. Academic Excellence Award from Wilmington High School.
- Assistant Superintendent Christine Elliott will review the CIT Professional Development Fall Activities.
- Coordinator of Behavioral Health & Social Emotional Health Christine Murray will give a presentation on Care Solace.
- School Committee will select members to serve on negotiation team for successor agreement negotiations for Administrative Assistants and Educational Assistants.
- The School Committee will continue to discuss the upcoming Massachusetts Association of School Committee’s Annual Convention and related resolutions.
The School Committee will also hear any public comments, correspondence, and subcommittee reports.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.