WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5+ things to do in Wilmington on Saturday, October 23, 2021:
- The Castleberry Faire Fall Craft Festival will take place on Saturday, October 23, 2021, from 10am to 5pm, and Sunday, October 24, 2021, from 10am to 4pm, at the Shriners Auditorium (99 Fordham Road). Over 150 of the regions finest Artisans will display and sell their American made Arts and Crafts including Floral Arrangements, Paper Crafts, Toys, Engraving, Aroma Therapy, Pottery, Personal Care Products, Leather, Scarves, Folk Art, Soy Candles, Hair Accessories, Quilts, County Decor, Decorative Painting, Custom Knives, Pet Treats & Accessories, Holiday Knits, Fine Art, Holiday Décor, Pillows, Fine Jewelry, Cutting Boards, Photo Art, Turned Wood, Landscape & Wildlife Photography, Cribbage Boards, Rustic Furniture, Fused Glass, Painted Stemware, Children’s Clothing, Beach Glass Art, Steam Punk Accessories, Adult Apparel, Scrimshaw, Up-cycled Mittens, Fiber Art, Vintage Chic Décor, Knitted Hats, Original Oil Painting, Aprons, Ornaments, Doll Clothes, Fine Wood Crafts, Sheep Skin Slippers, Stained Glass, 3D Decoupage, Handmade Soap, Yarn, Wood Burning, Puzzles, Baskets, Wind Chimes, Classical Holiday Music, Baby Blankets, Terrariums, Ceramics, Dolls, Pine Cone Wreathes, Sterling Silver Jewelry, Sports Apparel, Custom Signs, Fine Art and more. A “food sampling” extravaganza will be presented with such gourmet Specialty Food delights; such as Chocolates, Finishing Sauces, Dessert Mixes, Candy, Fudge, Pastries, Herbal Dips, Greek Oils, Pickles, Baked Nuts, Cranberry Jellies, BBQ Sauces, Teas, Balsamic Vinegar and so much more. Indoor, rain or shine with plenty of free parking. Admission costs $7 per person. Children 14 and under are FREE. Click HERE for a $2-off coupon. One admission is good for both days. Parking is free.
- The Northside PAC invites Wilmington families to its Trunk or Treat event on Saturday, October 23, 2021, from 5pm to 6:30pm, in the Wilmington High School’s student parking lot. The entry fee to this event is $10 per family. Families can also pre-purchase a pumpkin kit to take home that includes a small pumpkin and decorative stickers for an additional $10 HERE. This event is open to all families, regardless of the school their children attend.
- An Estate Sale is taking place at 244 Middlesex Avenue from 7am to 2pm on Saturday & Sunday. The sale will feature furniture, vintage clothing (including wedding dresses), cookware, jewelry, books, sewing machines, computer, tools, and more.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library is hosting a virtual visit with Irish Storyteller Helena Byrne on Ghosts & Ghouls of Ireland at 10am via Zoom. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Friends of the Wilmington Memorial Library’s Book Store Next Door (183 Middlesex Avenue) is open on Saturday, October 2, 2021, from 10am to 4pm. 100% of all proceeds support the Wilmington Memorial Library. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington United Methodist Church (87 Church Street) is selling pumpkins from 9am to 7pm. There is a large selection and variety of pumpkins and gourds available for sale on the church’s front lawn. Credit cards will be accepted. All proceeds from this popular program will support the Wilmington United Methodist Church and the many missions it supports. Learn more HERE.