WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5+ things to do in Wilmington on Saturday, October 16, 2021:
- The Wilmington High School DECA program is hosting a fundraiser at Chipotle (112 Commerce Way) in Woburn on Saturday, October 16, 2021, from 4pm to 8pm. 33% of your sales will be donated to the high school’s business club. Order online using code 4WL9XCZ or show this flyer at the restaurant.
- Wilmington Community Television’s Operations Manager Adam Dusenberry is conducting a free Production Bootcamp on Saturday, October 16, 2021 and Saturday, October 23, 2021, from 10am to 2pm, at WCTV Headquarters (10 Waltham Street). Participants will learn about all aspects of Public Access, including pre-production, field production, studio production, post-production and more. These informative, hands-on sessions are open to WCTV members and those who wish to become WCTV members. To become a WCTV Member you must be a Wilmington resident or be affiliated with a Wilmington organization or work in Wilmington. WCTV membership is free and Pre-registration for the Bootcamp is recommended. For more information and to reserve your spot, please email Adam Dusenberry at email@example.com.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library is hosting a virtual poetry circle on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 9:15am via Zoom. Learn more and register HERE. ,,, The Library is also hosting an Outdoor Drop-In Baby Time at 9:30am and an Outdoor Drop-In Story Time at 10:30am.
- The Friends of the Wilmington Memorial Library’s Book Store Next Door (183 Middlesex Avenue) is open on Saturday, October 2, 2021, from 10am to 4pm. 100% of all proceeds support the Wilmington Memorial Library. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington United Methodist Church (87 Church Street) is selling pumpkins from 9am to 7pm. There is a large selection and variety of pumpkins and gourds available for sale on the church’s front lawn. Credit cards will be accepted. All proceeds from this popular program will support the Wilmington United Methodist Church and the many missions it supports. Learn more HERE.