WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee is holding a meeting this Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 7pm in the High School’s Large Instruction Room.
The meeting will be streamed live on WCTV.org and on WCTV.
There are several noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- Superintendent Dr. Glenn Brand will provide any new DESE COVID-19 student health and safety updates.
- Assistant Superintendent Christine Elliott will give a presentation on the district’s MCAS results from last year.
- Superintendent Brand will provide an update on the MSBA construction grant program.
- Superintendent Brand will share Wilmington Public Schools Commitment To Respectful Competition Statement.
- Assistant Superintendent Paul Ruggiero will provide a draft FY23 budget calendar and a FY21 final revolving account report.
- Wilmington High School Principal Linda Peters and Superintendent Brand will provide an update on the school’s enrollment, staffing review, graduation requirements, and vision of a graduate.
- The School Committee will discuss the upcoming Massachusetts Association of School Committee’s Annual Convention and related resolutions.
The School Committee will also hear any public comments, correspondence, and subcommittee reports, plus a report from Student Representative Angelyn Ciampa.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.