Below is an announcement from the Wilmington Health Department:
WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Health Department is hosting a Flu Clinic for residents, ages 5 and up, on Saturday, October 9, 2021, from 9am to noon, at Wilmington Town Hall (121 Glen Road).
Register in advance HERE. Free of Charge. Only injectable vaccines will be available.
You are NOT eligible for this vaccine if you answer “Yes” to the following:
- Do you feel like you have a fever, or have you checked your temperature to see if you have a fever (100ºF or higher)?
- Have you felt like you’ve had a fever in the past day?
- Do you have a new or worsening cough?
- Have you traveled within the past 14 days from a COVID-19 affected geographic area,
including another country or state?
- Have you had close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you received a positive test result for COVID-19?
- Are you waiting to receive results of a COVID-19 test?
- Anyone allergic to eggs or egg products please see your pcp.
Have a question? Contact the Wilmington Health Department with any questions at 978-658-4298.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.