Below is a press release from the Tewksbury Community Market:
TEWKSBURY, MA – The Tewksbury Community Market, located in the large field across from the Tewksbury Public Library (300 Chandler Street), is open on Thursday, August 26, 2021, from 4pm to 7pm.
The August 26 market will feature more than 30 vendors, including:
FARMS & MORE:
- Gaouette Farm (fresh fruits & veggies)
- Green Hollow Orchard (eggs, fresh veggies, candles)
- Pleasant Valley Gardens Farm (fresh veggies)
- Tewksbury Public Library’s Community Garden (fresh veggies)
DINNER FOOD TRUCKS:
- Thwaites Market (handheld meat pies)
- Wanderlust Food Truck (ribs, corn, chorizo, cheesy focaccia, beet humus)
DESSERT FOOD TRUCKS:
- Cookie Monstah (ice cream cookie sandwiches, cookies)
- Kona Ice (shaved ice)
- Whoopie Wagon (whoopie pies)
- Cupcake City (cupcakes)
- Fudge ‘n Stuff (fudge, candied nuts, salted & roasted cashews)
- Purple Carrot Bread Co. (breads, pastries)
- Sweet Lydias (smores, marshmallow, candy bars)
CAN’T MISS FOOD VENDORS:
- Bittersweet Herb Farm (sauces, seasonings, oils, jams, balsamic vinegar)
- Joyberry Farms (mushrooms)
- Kiss The Cook (mac & cheese)
- Lemons Bring Love (charity lemonade stand)
- Mill City Cheesemongers (cheeses)
- Naturel Juicing (cold-pressed juices)
- Seafood Express (seafood)
- Tewksbury Honey (honey)
ARTISANS, CRAFTERS & MORE:
- Ackreations Treasures (hairpiece accessories)
- Champagne Peaks (hats, banners, shirts, stickers)
- KC Styles Accessories (handmade jewelry, scarves, hair accessories)
- MSM Crafts (all occasion cards & other papercraft items)
- Poet Up A Tree (eye glass holders, key chains, decorative boxes, plant hangers, anklets)
- Scents Delivered (goat milk soap, essential oils, fragrance oils, sugar scrubs)
- Shiny Things (necklaces, bracelets, anklets, earrings)
- Siddhi Watkins (Indian jewelry & accessories)
- Slippery Soap Company (goat milk soaps, specialty soaps, moisturizers, deodorant)
- Sunnyhill Candle (candles)
- Tewksbury Florist & Greenery (flowers, plants)
- Friends of the Tewksbury Public Library (community cookbooks)
Customers must park in the library’s parking lot as there is NO parking along Hospital Road and Chandler Street. For overflow parking, drive 0.25 miles up Hospital Road and there are parking lots on your left.
All vendors accept cash and credit. Pleasant Valley Gardens Farm also accepts WIC, SNAP, EBT and all state and federal farmers market coupons.
Please note the library closes at 5pm and there will be no public restrooms for customers available between 5pm and 7pm.
Visit the Tewksbury Community Market’s website at http://www.tewksburymarket.com to learn more. Follow the Tewksbury Community Market’s Facebook (@TewksburyMarket), Twitter (@TewksburyMarket), and Instagram (@TewksburyCommunityMarket) for additional market updates throughout the season.
The Tewksbury Community Market is organized through the Tewksbury Public Library, in cooperation the Tewksbury Hospital and several town departments, including the Health Department and Town Manager’s Office. Have a question about the market? Contact Community Outreach Librarian Robert Hayes at 978-640-4490 x 205 or firstname.lastname@example.org and Community Development Administrative Assistant Alex Lowder at 978-640-4370 x 248 or email@example.com.