WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee is holding a meeting this Wednesday, August 25, 2021 at 7pm in the High School’s Large Instruction Room.
There are several noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The School Committee will discuss its existing mask/face covering policy.
- Superintendent Dr. Glenn Brand will provide a school re-opening update.
- The School Committee will accept the Memorandum of Agreement between the Wilmington Teachers Association & Wilmington School Committee for the opening of the 2021-2022 school year.
- Brand will provide an update on staffing levels and openings.
- Brand will announce the hiring of the Interim Coordinator of Health Services.
- Brand will announce the hiring of SEEM’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Coordinator.
- Asst. Superintendent Dr. Christine Elliott will provide revisions to the Bullying Prevention Plan.
- Elliott will provide an update on Staff Opening Day.
- The School Committee will accept the 2021-2022 handbook for the Wilmington Middle School.
The meeting will be televised live on WCTV and wctv.org.
An Executive Session will precede the meeting at 6:15pm.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.