WILMINGTON, MA — According to the Wilmington Town Clerk’s calendar, there are several town board, committee and commission meetings scheduled for the week of Monday, August 16, 2021.
Monday, August 16, 2021
- The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets at 7pm in Room 9 at Town Hall. Read the agenda HERE. Watch live on WCTV and wctv.org.
- The Wilmington School Committee meets at 7pm in the High School’s Large Instruction Room. Read the agenda HERE. Watch live on WCTV and wctv.org.
Tuesday, August 17, 2021
- The Shawsheen Tech School Committee meets at 5:30pm in the school’s John P. Miller Conference Room to discuss COVID masking requirements for the fall. Read the agenda HERE. Watch live on the school’s YouTube channel. The Committee will then meet at 6pm to discuss the Superintendent Search. Read the agenda HERE. Watch live on the school’s YouTube channel.
Wednesday, August 18, 2021
- The Wilmington Economic Development Committee meets at 6pm in the Town Hall Auditorium. The agenda will be posted HERE.
Thursday, August 19, 2021
- The Wilmington Elderly Services Commission meets at 1:30pm at the Senior Center. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Water & Sewer Commission meets at 5:30pm in Room 9 of Town Hall. The agenda will be posted HERE.
Friday, August 20, 2021
- No Meetings
Saturday, August 21, 2021
- No Meetings
(NOTE: While unlikely, it is possible additional meetings could be added to this week’s calendar on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. It’s best to check the Town Clerk’s calendar mid-week.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.