Below is information from Align Credit Union, which has a location in Wilmington at 211G Lowell Street, which first appeared in the August 9th edition of the Lowell Sun:
WILMINGTON, MA — Align Credit Union recently announced the winners of its 2021 scholarship program.
This year, Align donated $10,000 in total scholarships to the following students from Greater Lowell:
- William Connor of Chelmsford (Westfield State University)
- Christopher Kelly of Pelham, N.H. (Middle Georgia State University)
- Paige Means of Tewksbury (Merrimack College)
- Kelsey O’Keefe of Pepperell (University of Maine)
- Taylor Scanlon of Dracut (University of New Hampshire)
- Patrick Xavier of Wilmington (Boston College)
The scholarship program is open to Align members who are graduating high school seniors and/or current college students enrolled in an undergraduate course of study. Over the past 28 years, Align has awarded more than 250 scholarships.
“I’m proud to say that we have invested in the education of our younger members for over 25 years,” Align President and CEO Kenneth Del Rossi said in a statement. “This year’s group of winners are extremely talented and active in their communities and we’re happy to assist them to pursue their dreams of higher education.”
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.