WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to know in Wilmington on Sunday, July 25, 2021:
#1) Wilmington Sons Of Italy / Dominators Annual Car Show
The Wilmington Sons of Italy will hold its fourth annual car show on Sunday, July 25, 2021, from 9am to 2pm, in the Fourth of July Building’s parking lot (142 Middlesex Avenue).
The show is presented by The Dominators Hot Rod Club. (Previously, the club ran a show each year in the Wilmington Sonic parking lot.) Hot rods, customs, muscle cars, trucks, and classics will be featured. All cars will receive a dash plaque.
The event will include BBQ/food, drinks, and trophies. The Wilmington Farmers Market will take place from 10am to 1pm on the Swain Green, next to the show.
The event is FREE to the public. There’s a $10 entry fee for participating cars. Contact Jim Gustin (781-929-0335) with any questions.
#2) Wilmington Farmers Market On The Swain Green
The Wilmington Farmers Market will be open this Sunday, July 25, 2021 from 10am to 1pm, on the Swain Green, across from the Town Common, at 140 Middlesex Avenue.
July 25 Farmers Market Lineup:
- Seafood Express
- North of Boston
- Cupcake City
- Sweet E’s
- Stefy’s Deli Products
- Samira’s Homemade
- Gaouette Farm
- Ackreations Treasures
- The Cogitation Zone
- Love At First Lite Candles
- Red Antler Apothecary
- KC StYles Accessories
- Fern x Flow
- Big Bright World Tie Dye Creations
- Everything Alpaca
- Wilmington Pack 136 at the Community Table: Meet scouts and leaders from both Cub Scout Pack 136 and Troop BSA 136 (sponsored by American Legion Post 136). Feel free to ask what Scouting is about from leaders, scouts and parents. Can’t make the event but want information? Call Frank West 978-658-1754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Popsicle Stick Puzzles at the Kids Table
- Wilmington Sons of Italy’s Car Show, from 9am to 2pm, in the 4th of July Building’s parking lot.
#3) Yard Sale Happening In Wilmington
When: Saturday, July 24, 2021, 8am to 4pm, AND Sunday, July 25, 2021, from 8am to 4pm
Where: 68 Cook Avenue, Wilmington
Details: Freshly Dry Cleaned Clothing For Sale – All Items Reasonably Priced – Brand Name Clothing Women, and Juniors – Pants, Dresses, Tops, Coats, Shorts, Scarfs for every occasion (Hollister, American Eagle, Old Navy, Loft) Jewelry and Stuff Animals Come on By and Browse you are sure to find something you like! [source: Facebook]
#4) Town Beach Is Open
Town Beach at Silver Lake will open for the 2021 beach season from Saturday, June 12, 2021 through Sunday, August 8, 2021, from 10am to 6pm daily.
Wilmington residents with proof of residency may use the beach at no charge. Acceptable forms of ID include a current Mass. Driver’s License with a Wilmington address, an RMV issued Mass. ID with a Wilmington addressor; and a Wilmington Public Schools ID.
Non-residents can purchase day passes at the Beach for $10 per person (ages 3 and up).
Please call the Recreation Department at 978-658-4270 if you have any questions.
#5) Read This Week’s Grocery Store Circulars
Food shopping in town this week? In case you haven’t seen this week’s circulars, Wilmington Apple has you covered:
- This week’s circular from Market Basket (260 Main Street) can be found HERE.
- This week’s circular from Lucci’s Market (211 Lowell Street) can be found HERE.
- Elia’s Country Store (381 Middlesex Avenue) does not have an online circular, but the store posts its hot entree schedule and other specials on its Facebook page HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.