Below is a press release from the Wilmington Economic Development Committee:
WILMINGTON, MA — The Economic Development Committee is seeking additional feedback from Wilmington businesses and residents. Please take a moment to tell us what you like/dislike about Wilmington’s Route 38/129 business corridor. What challenges exist for small businesses? What changes or improvements would make you more likely to visit businesses in that area?
The Town of Wilmington is participating in the state’s Local Rapid Recovery Plan Program and has been working with a Plan Facilitator to assess the current state of the physical environment on businesses and customers along Route 38 and Route 129 (from Silver Lake to Lucci’s Plaza). The effort will culminate in plans that summarize the diagnostic findings and offer clear, tactical project recommendations.
Please visit the WEDC’s socialpinpoint webpage here to provide your feedback on the Route 38/129 Business Corridor: https://berrydunn.mysocialpinpoint.com/wilmington-ma
For those without home internet access, you can access the survey at the Wilmington Memorial Library to provide your input.
Comments, questions and suggestions are sorted into six categories:
- Public Realm: streets, sidewalks, public parks and other public spaces
- Private Realm: commercial buildings, storefronts, parking lots and open space on private property
- Revenue & Sales: strategies for increasing revenue of existing businesses; issues impacting business growth and customer traffic
- Administrative Capacity: government regulations, staffing and oversight; organizational management of the district or business association
- Culture & Arts: public art, arts and cultural institutions, businesses, events, educational facilities, etc.
- Tenants Mix: attraction and retention of businesses and particular business types
We value your input and thank you for your time.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.