Below is a press release from the Tewksbury Community Market:
TEWKSBURY, MA – The Tewksbury Community Market, located in the large field across from the Tewksbury Public Library (300 Chandler Street), is open on Thursday, July 22, 2021, from 4pm to 7pm.
The July 22 market will feature 30 vendors, including:
FARMS & MORE:
- Green Hollow Orchard (eggs, fresh veggies)
- North of Boston Farm (meats, fresh veggies)
- Pleasant Valley Gardens Farm (fresh veggies)
- Tewksbury Public Library’s Community Garden (fresh veggies)
DINNER FOOD TRUCKS:
- Birds Nest Italian Street Food (sliders, deep fried manicotti, garlic parmesan french fries, crispy eggplant fries, mozzarella sticks, fried ravioli)
- Thwaites Market (handheld meat pies, potato salad, coleslaw)
DESSERT FOOD TRUCKS:
- Cookie Monstah (ice cream sandwiches, cookies)
- Kona Ice (shaved ice)
- Fudge ‘n Stuff (fudge, candied nuts, salted & roasted cashews)
- Purple Carrot Bread Co. (breads, pastries)
- KRM Chocolates (chocolate truffles, chocolate barks, chocolate dipped cookies)
- Sweet Lydias (smores, marshmallow, candy bars)
CAN’T MISS FOOD VENDORS:
- Bittersweet Herb Farm (sauces, seasonings, oils, jams, balsamic vinegar)
- Craic Sauce (4 flavors of hot saucse)
- Joyberry Farms (mushrooms)
- Kiss The Cook (mac & cheese)
- Mill City Cheesemongers (cheeses)
- Naturel Juicing (cold-pressed juices)
- Polish Prince Pieorgi (pierogi – both frozen & cooked)
- Seafood Express (seafood)
- Tewksbury Honey (honey)
ARTISANS, CRAFTERS & MORE:
- Ackreations Treasures (hairpiece accessories)
- Amy’s She Shed Creations (signs, glassware, wreaths, assortment of handmade items)
- KC Styles Accessories (handmade jewelry, scarves, hair accessories)
- Scents Delivered (goat milk soap, essential oils, fragrance oils, sugar scrubs)
- Straingley Handmade (wreaths, string art, handmade jewelry, greeting cards, customized glass & mugs, vinyl decals)
- Sunnyhill Candle Co. (soy candles, wax melts)
- Tewksbury Florist & Greenery (flowers, plants)
- Wood Working Ladies (home décor, signs, shelves)
- Friends of the Tewksbury Public Library (community cookbooks)
Customers must park in the library’s parking lot as there is NO parking along Hospital Road or Chandler Street. For overflow parking, drive 0.25 miles up Hospital Road and there are parking lots on your left.
All vendors accept cash and credit. Pleasant Valley Gardens Farm and North of Boston Farm also accept WIC, SNAP, EBT and all state and federal farmers market coupons.
Please note the library closes at 5pm and there will be no public restrooms for customers available between 5pm and 7pm.
Visit the Tewksbury Community Market’s website at http://www.tewksburymarket.com to learn more. Follow the Tewksbury Community Market’s Facebook (@TewksburyMarket), Twitter (@TewksburyMarket), and Instagram (@TewksburyCommunityMarket) for additional market updates throughout the season.
The Tewksbury Community Market is organized through the Tewksbury Public Library, in cooperation the Tewksbury Hospital and several town departments, including the Health Department and Town Manager’s Office. Have a question about the market? Contact Community Outreach Librarian Robert Hayes at 978-640-4490 x 205 or email@example.com and Community Development Administrative Assistant Alex Lowder at 978-640-4370 x 248 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.