Below is a press release from the Tewksbury Community Market:
TEWKSBURY, MA – The Tewksbury Community Market, located in the large field across from the Tewksbury Public Library (300 Chandler Street), is open on Thursday, July 15, 2021, from 4pm to 7pm.
The July 15 market will feature 30 vendors, including:
FARMS & MORE:
– Green Hollow Orchard (eggs, fresh veggies)
– Neighbor’s Acre Farm (edible flowers, microgreens)
– North of Boston Farm (meats, fresh veggies)
– Pleasant Valley Gardens Farm (fresh veggies)
– Tewksbury Public Library’s Community Garden (fresh veggies)
DINNER FOOD TRUCKS:
– Wanderlust Food Truck (ribs, corn, chorizo, cheesy focaccia, beet humus)
DESSERT FOOD TRUCKS:
– Cookie Monstah (ice cream sandwiches, cookies)
– Kona Ice (shaved ice)
– Whoopie Wagon (whoopie pies)
– Cupcake City (cupcakes)
– Drive-By Pies (pies, fruit bars)
– Fudge ‘n Stuff (fudge, candied nuts, salted & roasted cashews)
– Purple Carrot Bread Co. (breads, pastries)
– Sweet Lydias (smores, marshmallow, candy bars)
CAN’T MISS FOOD VENDORS:
– Bittersweet Herb Farm (sauces, seasonings, oils, jams, balsamic vinegar)
– Grateful Tastes (artisan spreads)
– Joyberry Farms (mushrooms)
– Kiss The Cook (mac & cheese)
– Mill City Cheesemongers (cheeses)
– Naturel Juicing (cold-pressed juices)
– Polish Prince Pieorgi (pierogi – both frozen & cooked)
– Tewksbury Honey (honey)
ARTISANS, CRAFTERS & MORE:
– Chaos & Curls Designs (custom wood scrabble tiles, animal mandalas, custom wooden farmhouse signs)
– Gypsy In Color (mala necklaces)
– NYR Organics (organic beauty products)
– Shiny Things (necklaces, bracelets, anklets, earrings)
– Soak It In Artisan Soap (handmade cold process & hot process soaps, lotions & creams, bath bombs, face masks, sugar scrubs)
– Sunnyhill Candle Co. (soy candles, wax melts)
– Usborne Books (children’s books)
– Wholesome Style (tote bags made from t-shirts, wood signs, kitchen towels)
– Tewksbury Florist & Greenery (flowers, plants)
– Friends of the Tewksbury Public Library (community cookbooks)
– National Sharpening (mobile sharpening service for knives, scissors & garden tools)
Customers must park in the library’s parking lot as there is NO parking along Hospital Road. For overflow parking, drive 0.25 miles up Hospital Road and there are parking lots on your left.
All vendors accept cash and credit. Pleasant Valley Gardens Farm and North of Boston Farm also accept WIC, SNAP, EBT and all state and federal farmers market coupons.
Please note the library closes at 5pm and there will be no public restrooms for customers available between 5pm and 7pm.
Visit the Tewksbury Community Market’s website at http://www.tewksburymarket.com to learn more. Follow the Tewksbury Community Market’s Facebook (@TewksburyMarket), Twitter (@TewksburyMarket), and Instagram (@TewksburyCommunityMarket) for additional market updates throughout the season.
The Tewksbury Community Market is organized through the Tewksbury Public Library, in cooperation the Tewksbury Hospital and several town departments, including the Health Department and Town Manager’s Office. Have a question about the market? Contact Community Outreach Librarian Robert Hayes at 978-640-4490 x 205 or email@example.com and Community Development Administrative Assistant Alex Lowder at 978-640-4370 x 248 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.