Below is a press release from the Tewksbury Community Market:
TEWKSBURY, MA – The Tewksbury Community Market, located in the large field across from the Tewksbury Public Library (300 Chandler Street), is open on Thursday, July 1, 2021, from 4pm to 7pm.
The July 1 market will feature 30 vendors, including:
FARMS & MORE:
- Green Hollow Orchard (eggs, fresh veggies)
- Neighbor’s Acre Farm (edible flowers, microgreens)
- North of Boston Farm (meats, veggies)
- Pleasant Valley Gardens Farm (fresh veggies)
- Tewksbury Public Library’s Community Garden (fresh veggies)
DINNER FOOD TRUCKS:
- Empanada Dadda (empanadas)
- Wanderlust Food Truck (ribs, corn, chorizo, cheesy focaccia, beet humus)
DESSERT FOOD TRUCKS:
- Kona Ice (shaved ice)
- Whoopie Wagon (whoopie pies)
- Cupcake City (cupcakes)
- Fudge ‘n Stuff (fudge, candied nuts, salted & roasted cashews)
- Purple Carrot Bread Co. (breads, pastries)
- Sweet Lydias (smores, marshmallow, candy bars)
CAN’T MISS FOOD VENDORS:
- Bittersweet Herb Farm (sauces, seasonings, oils, jams, balsamic vinegar)
- Craic Hot Sauce (4 flavors of hot sauces)
- Grateful Tastes (artisan spreads)
- Joyberry Farms (mushrooms)
- Kiss The Cook Mac & Cheese (mac & cheese)
- Mill City Cheesemongers (cheeses)
- Naturel Juicing (cold-pressed juices)
- Tewksbury Honey (honey)
ARTISANS, CRAFTERS & MORE:
- Amy’s She-Said Signs (signs, glassware, wreaths, assortment of handmade items)
- Bracelets By Meliss (bracelets, necklaces, earrings)
- KC Styles Accessories (handmade jewelry, scarves, hair accessories)
- MSM Crafts (all occasion cards & other papercraft items)
- NYR Organics (organic beauty products)
- Slippery Soap Company (goat milk soaps, specialty soaps, moisturizers, deodorant)
- Straingley Handmade (wreaths, greeting cards, jewelry, home décor, glassware)
- Friends of the Tewksbury Public Library (community cookbooks)
Customers must park in the library’s parking lot as there is NO parking along Hospital Road. For overflow parking, drive 0.25 miles up Hospital Road and there are parking lots on your left.
All vendors accept cash and credit. (The Community Garden is cash only.) Pleasant Valley Gardens Farm and North of Boston Farm also accept WIC, SNAP, EBT and all state and federal farmers market coupons.
Please note the library closes at 5pm and there will be no public restrooms for customers available between 5pm and 7pm.
Visit the Tewksbury Community Market’s website at http://www.tewksburymarket.com to learn more. Follow the Tewksbury Community Market’s Facebook (@TewksburyMarket), Twitter (@TewksburyMarket), and Instagram (@TewksburyCommunityMarket) for additional market updates throughout the season.
The Tewksbury Community Market is organized through the Tewksbury Public Library, in cooperation the Tewksbury Hospital and several town departments, including the Health Department and Town Manager’s Office. Have a question about the market? Contact Community Outreach Librarian Robert Hayes at 978-640-4490 x 205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.