WILMINGTON, MA — According to the Wilmington Town Clerk’s calendar, there are several town board, committee and commission meetings scheduled for the week of Monday, June 21, 2021.
Monday, June 21, 2021
- The Wilmington Hosing Authority meets at 5pm via GoToMeeting. Read the agenda HERE.
Tuesday, June 22, 2021
- The Shawsheen Tech School Committee meets at 7:30pm in the School’s John P. Miller Conference Room. Read the agenda HERE. Watch the meeting live on the school’s YouTube channel.
Wednesday, June 23, 2021
- The Wilmington School Committee meets at 7pm in the High School’s Large Instruction Room. The agenda will be posted HERE. Watch the meeting live on WCTV and wctv.org.
- The EPA will be holding a Virtual Public Information Meeting and Q&A about the Olin site from 6:30pm to 8pm. Learn more HERE. Watch the meeting live on WCTV and wctv.org.
Thursday, June 24, 2021
- The Wilmington Water & Sewer Commission meets at 5:30pm in Town Hall’s Room 9. Read the agenda HERE.
Friday, June 25, 2021
- No Meetings
Saturday, June 26, 2021
- No Meetings
(NOTE: While unlikely, it is possible additional meetings could be added to this week’s calendar on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. It’s best to check the Town Clerk’s calendar mid-week.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.