Below is information from the Town of Wilmington:
WILMINGTON, MA — Town Beach at Silver Lake will open for the 2021 beach season from Saturday, June 12, 2021 through Sunday, August 8, 2021, from 10am to 6pm daily.
Wilmington residents with proof of residency may use the beach at no charge. Acceptable forms of ID include a current Mass. Driver’s License with a Wilmington address, an RMV issued Mass. ID with a Wilmington addressor a Wilmington Public Schools ID
Non-residents can purchase day passes at the Beach for $10 per person (ages 3 and up).
Please call the Recreation Department at 978-658-4270 if you have any questions.
BEACH RULES (Non-adherence may result in loss of beach privileges and/or fines)
* No alcoholic beverages allowed on Town property
* Feeding of water fowl prohibited on Town property
* No littering; carry in/carry out policy in effect
* No disorderly conduct on Town property
* Smoking is prohibited at the Silver Lake Recreation Area
* No dogs on beaches or Town property adjacent to the water from May 1 – October 1
* No barbecues or cooking on beaches or Town property adjacent to the water
* No refunds can be given for purchase of daily admission for any reason
* No glass containers allowed on the beach
* Flotation devices of any type are prohibited
* Children under 14 must be accompanied by and supervised by an adult at all times
* Infants wearing diapers must wear protective rubber pants or Swimmies diapers
in the water
* No washing of infants in the water
* Launching personal watercraft from the beach is prohibited
* No hanging on or swimming beyond the ropes
Read this year’s beach rules HERE.
(NOTE: The cover photo is from Jamie Boudreau.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.