WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 7pm inside the High School’s Large Instruction Room.
Agenda items include:
- The School Committee will celebrate and recognize retiring WPS employees.
- Superintendent Brand will provide his bi-weekly report, which includes updates on the the Social Emotional Learning & Family Engagement Specialist position; the Coordinator of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion; the Bullying Prevention & Intervention Plan; the DESE Fall School Reopening Guidance; and the Panorma Social & Emotional Survey.
- The School Committee & Superintendent Brand will discuss the Strategic Plan.
- Assistant Superintendent Christine Elliott will discuss the summer reading program.
- Assistant Superintendent Paul Ruggiero will discuss COVID-19 related grants.
The School Committee will also hear subcommittee reports, public comments and any correspondence.
The meeting can be watched live on Wilmington Community Television — 9 on Comcast, 37 on Verizon, and wctv.org/live.
An Executive Session will precede the meeting at 6pm.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.