Below is information from the Wilmington Travel Basketball Association’s website:
WILMINGTON, MA — Wilmington Travel Basketball is pleased to announce our Summer Skills Program for 2021. This 8-week program will include individual skills development, scrimmages and guest speakers.
- Program will run the week of June 21st and through the week of August 12th.
- Each grade will have one hour long session each week.
- Sessions will be held on Monday – Thursday each week from 5:00 – 8:00 PM. Schedule by grade TBD.
- Program will be held at the Wilmington High School outdoor basketball court.
- This program is open to all Wilmington residents who will be in grades 4 through 8 as of Fall 2021. This includes current WTB players and players who did not participate in the program last season.
- Online registration required and will open the first week of June. The registration link will be provided in a future communication.
- Cost is $40 to register per player.
Questions: Contact Joe Langone – firstname.lastname@example.org
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.