Below is an announcement from MCPHS:
BOSTON, MA — The Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Science University (MCPHS) is pleased to announce the following Wilmington students who have been named to the Dean’s List for the Fall 2020 semester:
- Marco Buzzanga (Bachelor of Science in Premedical & Health Sciences)
- Nicole Dunnett (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
- Ana Petrovic (Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences)
- Kayla Rossetti (Doctor of Pharmacy)
- Amanda Tran (Bachelor of Science in Premedical & Health Sciences)
The Dean’s List recognizes those students with a full-time course load who have achieved outstanding scholarship with a 3.5 GPA or higher for the academic term.
The mission of MCPHS University is to prepare graduates to advance health and serve communities worldwide through excellence, innovation, and collaboration in teaching, practice, scholarship and research.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.