WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 7pm.
While the meeting will take place in-person inside the High School’s Large Instruction Room, the public is encouraged to watch from home via WCTV due to restrictions surrounding COVID-19.
Agenda items include:
- School Committee will receive an update on Fine & Performing Arts from Anita DiLullo.
- School Committee will accept a $2,188 donation from Tremezzo Ristorante to the WHS Class of 2021.
- Superintendent Dr. Glenn Brand will provide an update on the Middle School Program Review Steering Committee.
- Brand will provide an update on the upcoming Youth Risk Behavior Survey.
- Brand will provide an update on the statements of interest on Wilmington’s elementary schools to the Massachusetts School Building Authority.
- Brand will announce the hiring of his new Executive Assistant.
- School Committee will approve the School Year 2022 calendar.
- School Committee will receive a presentation on proposed additional social-emotional learning supports from Christine Murray and Alice Brown LeGrand.
- School Committee will receive a planning update on the full return to in-person learning from Glenn Brand and Christine Murray.
- School Committee will receive a presentation concerning a potential new Parent-Guardian Advisory Group.
The School Committee will also hear subcommittee reports, public comments and any correspondence.
The meeting can be watched live on Wilmington Community Television — 9 on Comcast, 37 on Verizon, and wctv.org/live.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.