- Police received report of an erratic operator. Police spoke with operator, who had just finished an overnight shift and was tired. Police followed him to his residence. (7:28am)
- A 2-vehicle crash occurred at Glen Road and Brattle Street. One vehicle got stuck in a snowbank. One airbag deployed. Both vehicles towed. (7:30am)
- A walk-in party reported a Clark Street resident was shoveling snow into the roadway. Police responded and stood by while resident removed snow from roadway. (10:48am)
- Michael A. Caprio (61, Lowell) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With Revoked Registration and Uninsured Motor Vehicle. (11:38am)
- A caller reported what appeared to be 3 smaller children out on the ice at Silver Lake. Police responded. Children are of age and parents are keeping an eye on them. (4:04pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.