WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington/-Tewksbury Chamber of Commerce would like to know who YOU think should be the recipient of this year’s CARMON CUNNINGHAM BUSINESS LEGACY AWARD.
If you would like to make a nomination, please send an email to the Chamber’s Executive Director Nancy Vallee at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 19, 2021 explaining why you feel your nominee is deserving of the award.
Please note your nominee must be a current member of the Wilmington-Tewksbury Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber’s members list can be found HERE.
Nominations should be detailed and provide specific examples of business success, leadership, and community involvement. Please call the Chamber at 978-657-7211 with additional questions.
Carmon Cunningham, before his untimely passing in 2016, was the owner of the successful Cleaner Spot Dry Cleaners and Tailor at Wilmington Crossing. Carmon had been a member of the Chamber’s Board of Directors for 5 years, serving as the President in 2013 and 2014. Carmon was also very involved in a host of community and business organizations and charitable endeavors and was very well liked and respected by all he interacted with.
The Carmon Cunningham Business Legacy Award is presented:
- To an individual who has achieved exceptional business success in his/her lifetime.
- To a member who inspires, is innovative and makes an impact in our communities.
- The Chamber seeks to recognize inspiring leadership that transcends business and leaves a legacy of community and economic vitality for generations to come.
- This award will be given to a Chamber member who embodies similar characteristics of the late Carmon Cunningham, Owner of The Cleaner Spot Dry Cleaners.
- The person who receives this award embraces Carmon’s work ethic and provides a positive atmosphere making work a better place.
- The person is encouraging, supportive, maintain a positive attitude and cheerful disposition and brings life and energy to our community.
Past recipients of the award include Carmon Cunningham (2017), Mike Champoux (2018), Rick Lowe (2019), and Shelia Bissett (2020).
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.