WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 7pm.
While the meeting will take place in-person inside the High School’s Large Instruction Room, the public is encouraged to watch from home via WCTV due to restrictions surrounding COVID-19.
Agenda items include:
- The School Committee will be holding a public hearing on its budget at 7:05pm.
- Superintendent Dr. Glenn Brand will provide his bi-monthly update. Topics include: January 27, 2021 CIT Day Update; Update on Massachusetts School Building Authority Application; Middle School Task Force; and Planning For Return To School.
- Nurse Leader Doreen Crowe and School Physician Dr. Mark Curdo will discuss the American Academy of Pediatrics COVID sports guidelines.
- Crowe, Curdo and Brand will discuss whether the district should participate in the state’s pooled testing program.
- Brand will discuss the COVID-19 vaccination plan for staff.
- WHS Principal Linda Peters will discuss the WHS Program of Studies.
- Assistant Superintendent Paul Ruggerio will provide a FY21 Financial Report.
The School Committee will also hear subcommittee reports, public comments and any correspondence.
Stay Informed & Get Involved
The meeting can be watched live on Wilmington Community Television — 9 on Comcast, 37 on Verizon, and wctv.org/live.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.