WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 7pm.
While the meeting will take place in-person inside the High School’s Large Instruction Room, the public is encouraged to watch from home via WCTV due to restrictions surrounding COVID-19.
Agenda items include:
- Superintendent Dr. Glenn Brand will provide his bi-monthly update. Topics include Update On Structured Learning Time; Pooled Testing Initiative For K-12 Schools; Middle School Program Review; & Preschool & Kindergarten Registration For 2021-2022 School Year.
- Superintendent Brand will present his FY22 Recommended Budget.
- Assistant Superintendent Paul Ruggiero will provide a FY21 financial report.
- The School Committee will accept a $500 donation from Exxon Mobile Alliance Grant Program to Woburn Street Elementary School.
- School Committee will review proposed policy changes on Nondiscrimination & Harassment, Home Schooling, Civil Rights Grievance Procedure, and Title IX Sexual Harassment Grievance Procedure.
The School Committee will also hear subcommittee reports, public comments and any correspondence.
Stay Informed & Get Involved
The meeting can be watched live on Wilmington Community Television — 9 on Comcast, 37 on Verizon, and wctv.org/live.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.