WILMINGTON, MA — Interested in running for an elected office in Wilmington this year?
Nomination papers are now available in the Wilmington Town Clerk’s Office. Contact the Town Clerk’s Office at 978-658-2030 to arrange pickup.
The following seats will be up for grabs in this year’s election:
- ONE three-year seat on the Wilmington Board of Selectmen (currently held by Chairman Jonathan Eaton)
- TWO three-year seats on the Wilmington School Committee (currently held by David Ragsdale & MJ Byrnes)
- ONE three-year seat on the Shawsheen Tech School Committee (currently held by Jim Gillis)
- ONE three-year Wilmington Town Moderator position (currently held by Robert Peterson Jr., who has announced he is NOT seeking re-election)
- ONE five-year seat on the Wilmington Housing Authority (currently held by Chairman John Alefantis)
Papers with at least 50 valid signatures from Wilmington voters are due back to the Town Clerk by Friday, March 5, 2021.
The Annual Town Election will be held on Saturday, April 24, 2021. Polls will be open from 8am to 8pm.
The last day to register to vote for the Annual Town Election is Monday, April 5, 2021.
NOTE TO CANDIDATES & CAMPAIGNS: Got announcements, press releases, letters to the editor, etc.? Email email@example.com.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.