WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to know in Wilmington on Saturday, January 2, 2021:
#1) Wilmington’s Latest COVID-19 Numbers
#2) Last Chance To See Fiore Light Display
Tonight is the last opportunity to see Wilmington’s famous Christmas Light Display at 12R Concord Street. Winner of ABC’s ‘Best Christmas Light Fight,’ the Fiore family’s light display will end on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at 9pm.
#3) Wilmington High’s Winter Sports Season Begins
The Wildcats return to action on Saturday, January 2, 2021:
- 9am — WHS Boys Freshman Basketball @ Burlington (Burlington High School) — Burlington will be live-streaming the game to the Fans of Burlington High School Boys Basketball Facebook Group.
- 10:30am — WHS Boys JV Basketball @ Burlington (Burlington High School) — Burlington will be live-streaming the game to the Fans of Burlington High School Boys Basketball Facebook Group.
- 11am — WHS Girls Varsity Basketball vs. Burlington (Wilmington High School) — Wilmington Community Television will be airing the game live on its Facebook page.
- 12:15pm — WHS Boys Basketball @ Burlington (Burlington High School) — Burlington Cable Access Television will be airing the game live on its Facebook page.
- 12:30pm — WHS Girls Varsity Hockey vs. Burlington (Ristuccia Arena) — WCTV will be recording the game, but not airing it live. Parents hope to live-stream the game to the Wilmington High School Girls Ice Hockey Facebook page.
#4) Complete The Online RMLD Customer Satisfaction SurveyThe Reading Municipal Light Department (RMLD) hired GreatBlue Research to conduct a customer satisfaction survey via phone and online to seek input in the areas of service reliability, rates, customer service, energy efficiency programs, power supply, and more. The phone portion of the survey is complete, and the online survey link is now available. Customers with an email address on record who did not complete the survey by phone will receive an email from GreatBlue Research with a link to the survey.GreatBlue will also send reminder emails periodically to ensure everyone who wishes to complete the survey has the opportunity to do so. The survey link is also available at http://www.rmld.com for customers who do not have an email address on file with the RMLD. Customers have until January 11, 2021 to complete the survey. The RMLD greatly appreciates the opportunity to receive customer input to help ensure continued successful process and program improvements. For more information, please contact the RMLD at 781-942-6598.
#5) Read Wilmington Taxpayer Information GuideThe Wilmington Board of Assessors recently published its FY2021 Taxpayer Information Guide. Read it HERE. A summary of the town’s tax relief programs is below. For additional information, visit the Town Assessor’s website at http://www.wilmingtonma.gov/assessors-office/pages/exemptions. Contact the Assessor’s Office at 978-658-3675 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.