Below is a press release from the Wilmington Sons of Italy:
WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Sons of Italy Blood Drive will be held on Saturday, December 26, 2020 in the Parking Lot of the 4th of July Building from 9am to 3pm with the Boston Children’s Hospital Bloodmobile. A maximum of 26 donors will be allowed.
To book your appointment, visit www.halfpints.childrenshospital.org or call us at 617-355-6677
- Histories will be done off of the bus as allowable.
- Limited number of staff and donors on the Bloodmobile.
- Reduced donor schedule by appointment only.
- Disposable, single use reading materials and pens.
- You may be asked to wait in your car until it is your turn to be taken for donation.
Prior to entering the Donor Center or Bloodmobile, donors will be pre-screened with the following questions and asked to reschedule their appointment either 14 or 28 days after symptoms resolve if they answer ‘yes’ to any of the questions below:
- Do you have fever, cough, sore throat, muscle aches, difficulty breathing, chills, or new onset of loss of taste or smell? (14-day deferral)
- Have you been diagnosed with or tested positive for COVID-19? (28-day deferral)
- Have you lived with a person who has had COVID-19, or have you had significant exposure to someone who has had COVID-19? (28-day deferral).
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.