- A front bumper and license plate were located on Salem Street. Police notified DPW. (2:59am)
- Christopher Charles Gracefra (38, Billerica) was arrested on a warrant. Gracefra was pulled over for speeding on Shawsheen Avenue. (7:03am)
- A 2-vehicle crash occurred on Ballardvale Street. No injuries. Airbag deployed. Both vehicles towed. Driver of FedEx truck was cited for failure to yield to oncoming traffic when turning left. (8:57am)
- Fire Department responded to a stove fire on Wildwood Street. (3:42pm)
- Police responded to a 2-vehicle crash with drivers fighting near Wilmington House of Pizza on Main Street. No injuries. One driver had video footage of the crash. (4:42pm)
- Christopher Batista (28, Methuen) was issued a summons for Negligent Operation Of Motor Vehicle and Speeding. Batista was pulled over on 93 South going 110 MPH. (10:19pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.