WILMINGTON, MA — Wilmington Public Schools has posted the following 10 job openings over the past two weeks:
- Long-Term Substitute Special Education Teacher (Strides Program) at Shawsheen Elementary School
- Long-Term Substitute Educational Assistant at Wilmington Middle School
- Long-Term Substitute Remote Grade 5 Teacher at West Intermediate School
- Long-Term Substitute Special Education Teacher at Wilmington High School
- Substitute Teachers & Substitute Educational Assistants at Wilmington Public Schools
- Long-Term Substitute Kindergarten Educational Assistant at Boutwell Early Childhood Center
- Consultant — Wilson/Orton-Gillingham Tutor at Wilmington Public Schools
- Anticipated Kindergarten Educational Assistant at Boutwell Early Childhood Center
- Long-Term Substitute Educational Assistant at North Intermediate School
- Wilmington Food Services is looking for substitutes. If interested please call Mary Palen 978-694-6064 ext. 143.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.