Below is an announcement from the Public Health Museum:
TEWKSBURY, MA — The Public Health Museum campus Walking Tour continues! This docent-led outdoor tour showcases the history and architecture of the Tewksbury Hospital campus. Learn about this working community, lives of former patients and staff, and the hospital’s connection to public health. Archival photos and historical data are referenced in the tour.
The next tour is scheduled for Saturday, October 31, 2020 from 10am to noon. Limited to 10 people. Please email email@example.com to reserve your spot.
- Email the names, phone number(s), and email addresses of each person in your party to firstname.lastname@example.org. The tour is first come, first served, and once spots are filled, a waiting list will be created for future tour dates.
- Tours are $10 per person and we ask for exact change in an unsealed envelope with your name on it.
- Meet on front steps of the Museum (Old Administration Building) on East Street.
- Masks are required at all times. Visitors will maintain proper social distance.
- The museum is closed, but restrooms will be available before and after the tour.
- The tour covers uneven ground in some places, so proper footwear is encouraged.
- Weather permitting.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.