WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 3 things to know in Wilmington on Wednesday, October 21, 2020:
#1) In-Person Early Voting At Town Hall
All early in-person voting for all precincts for the 2020 Presidential Election will be conducted in the Town Hall Auditorium (121 Glen Road).
The schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, October 17, 2020: 9am to 1pm
- Sunday, October 18, 2020: 9am to 1pm
- Monday, October 19, 2020: 9am to 4pm
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020: 9am to 4pm
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020: 9am to 4pm
- Thursday, October 22, 2020: 9am to 6pm
- Friday, October 23, 2020: 9am to 4pm
- Saturday, October 24, 2020: 2pm to 6pm
- Sunday, October 25, 2020: 9am to 1pm
- Monday, October 26, 2020: 9am to 4pm
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020: 9am to 6pm
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020: 9am to 4pm
- Thursday, October 29, 2020: 9am to 4pm
- Friday, October 30, 2020: 9am to 4pm
Learn about additional alternatives to day-of voting HERE.
#2) Red Cross Blood Drive
CBRE Wilmington (200 Ballardvale Street) is hosting a Red Cross Blood Drive from 2pm to 7pm. Interested donors can call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) to book an appointment. Donors can also visit http://www.redcross.org to book an appointment.
#3) Wilmington United Methodist Church’s Pumpkin Patch
The Wilmington United Methodist Church (87 Church Street) has organized its 5th Annual Pumpkin Patch. The Patch will be open from noon to 7pm during the week and 9am to 7pm on the weekends through Halloween (while supplies last).
There is a large selection and variety of pumpkins and gourds available for sale daily on the church’s front lawn. Credit cards will be accepted.
All proceeds from this popular program will support the Wilmington United Methodist Church Youth Mission Program.
… and GOOD LUCK to Wilmington Public Schools Students, Teachers, Staff & Parents As Hybrid Learning Begins Today!
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.