WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to know in Wilmington on Tuesday, October 20, 2020:
#1) Watch Wilmington Board Of Health Meeting
The Wilmington Board of Health meets at 5:30pm via Zoom. Read the agenda HERE.
#2) Watch Wilmington Board Of Library Trustees Meeting
The Wilmington Board of Library Trustees meets at 7pm via Zoom. Read the agenda HERE.
#3) Watch Shawsheen Tech School Committee Meeting
#4) In-Person Early Voting At Town Hall
All early in-person voting for all precincts for the 2020 Presidential Election will be conducted in the Town Hall Auditorium (121 Glen Road).
The schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, October 17, 2020: 9am to 1pm
- Sunday, October 18, 2020: 9am to 1pm
- Monday, October 19, 2020: 9am to 4pm
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020: 9am to 4pm
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020: 9am to 4pm
- Thursday, October 22, 2020: 9am to 6pm
- Friday, October 23, 2020: 9am to 4pm
- Saturday, October 24, 2020: 2pm to 6pm
- Sunday, October 25, 2020: 9am to 1pm
- Monday, October 26, 2020: 9am to 4pm
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020: 9am to 6pm
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020: 9am to 4pm
- Thursday, October 29, 2020: 9am to 4pm
- Friday, October 30, 2020: 9am to 4pm
Learn about additional alternatives to day-of voting HERE.
#5) FINAL DAY For Wilmington Band Parents Virtual Pampered Chef Fundraiser
The Wilmington Wildcat Band Parents are hosting a virtual Pampered Chef Party to benefit the Wildcat Bands from Thursday, October 1, 2020 to Tuesday, October 20, 2020. We’ve all been cooking up a storm these past 7 months and certainly have been using every utensil in our kitchen. Here’s a great opportunity to replace an item, purchase one you’ve always wanted and/or start your Holiday Shopping Early. It’s a win, win – you get some great Pampered Chef items while supporting the “Best Band in the Land.”
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.