WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 7pm.
The School Committee will meet from 6pm to 7pm in Executive Session (closed to the public) to discuss a grievance filed by the Wilmington Teachers Association.
The public 7pm meeting will take place in-person inside the High School’s Large Instruction Room, but the public is encouraged to watch from home via WCTV due to restrictions surrounding COVID-19.
Agenda items include:
- Superintendent Dr. Glenn Brand Brand will provide a school reopening update.
- Superintendent Dr. Brand will provide updates on staffing, food services, virtual open houses & parent-teacher conferences, and COVID-19 district-wide planning and coordination.
- Superintendent Dr. Brand will provide an enrollment report.
- Asst. Superintendent Paul Ruggiero will provide the FY20 final revolving account report.
- School Committee will select its delegate to the Massachusetts Association of School Committees Annual Convention.
The School Committee will also hear subcommittee reports, public comments and any correspondence.
Stay Informed & Get Involved
The meeting can be watched live on Wilmington Community Television — 9 on Comcast, 37 on Verizon, and wctv.org/live.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.