Below is a press release from the Tewksbury Community Market:
TEWKSBURY, MA — The Tewksbury Community Market, now located in the large field across from the Tewksbury Public Library (300 Chandler Street), is open on Tuesday, September 22, 2020, from 4pm to 7pm. This is the market’s season finale.
The September 22 market will feature 25 vendors:
- Amy’s She-Said Signs (signs & glasses)
- Biddy & Diva Designs (bracelets)
- Cupcake City (cupcakes)
- Fudge ‘n’ Stuff (fudge, nuts, cashews)
- HG Creations (cotton face masks & surgical scrub masks)
- The Juice Box Diva (reusable recycled crafts, accessories made from juice pouches)
- KC StYles Accessories (jewelry & accessories)
- Kona Ice (shaved ice)
- MSM Crafts (holiday cards & Halloween boxes)
- My Scrubs Don’t Suck (sugar scrubs)
- Nana Bee (small quilted items: microwave bowl cozies, potholders, pouches, masks)
- Pleasant Valley Gardens Farm (fresh veggies)
- Polish Prince Pierogi (pierogi)
- Purple Carrot Bread Company (assortment of breads & pastries)
- Seafood Express (seafood)
- Scents Delivered (soaps)
- Straingley Handmade (greeting cards, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, glassware, wreaths)
- Sunnyhill Candle Co. (candles)
- Sweet Lydias (smores, marshmallow, candy bars)
- Tewksbury’s Florist & Greenery (garden mums, pumpkins, gourds & more)
- Tewksbury Honey (honey)
- Tewksbury Public Library’s Community Garden (fresh veggies)
- Thwaites Market (meat pies)
- Usborne Books & More (kids books)
- The Whoopie Wagon (whoopie pies)
PRE-ORDER NOTES: Whoopie Wagon customers are strongly encouraged to pre-order HERE by Tuesday, September 22 at noon. Polish Prince Pierogi now cooks pierogi at the market, but customers can pre-order frozen packages HERE. (Make sure to click “In Stock” on the left of the page before placing an order.) Polish Prince Pierogi has sold out in two consecutive markets, so pre-ordering is encouraged.
In response to COVID-19, customers must wear face coverings, maintain social distance, use the designated entrance and exit, practice good hand hygiene, and not touch products unless purchasing. A hand sanitizer station will be available. Shopping alone is encouraged when feasible. Please note restrooms will not be available to customers and the library remains closed to the public at this time.
The Market is following safety guidelines from both the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources (MDAR) and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH), as well as guidance from the Tewksbury Health Department.
Customers must park in the library’s parking lot. A limited amount of handicap parking is available at the entrance of the field. There is no parking along Hospital Road.
Most vendors accept both cash and credit. Pleasant Valley Gardens also accepts WIC, SNAP, EBT and Food Stamps.
Have a question about the market? Contact Community Outreach Librarian Robert Hayes at 978-640-4490 x 205 or email@example.com.
Visit the Tewksbury Community Market’s website at www.tewksburymarket.com to learn more. Follow the Tewksbury Community Market’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for additional market updates throughout the season.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.