WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 7pm.
The meeting will take place in-person inside the High School’s Large Instruction Room, but the public is encouraged to watch from home via WCTV due to restrictions surrounding COVID-19.
Agenda items include:
- Superintendent Brand will provide a school reopening update.
- School Committee will vote to approve a new policy regarding the wearing of masks/face coverings.
- School Committee will vote to approve the participation in Field Hockey, Boys & Girls Soccer, Boys Golf, and Boys & Girls Cross Country during the Fall I Season.
- School Committee will vote to approve the revised 2020-2021 school year calendar.
- School Committee will vote to approve a new School Committee Meeting calendar.
- School Committee will vote to designate a School Committee member to serve on the Committee to recommend an OPM for the Town Hall/School Administration building.
- School Committee will vote to appoint Superintendent Brand to the SEEM Collaborative Board of Directors.
Stay Informed & Get Involved
The meeting can be watched live on Wilmington Community Television — 9 on Comcast, 37 on Verizon, and wctv.org/live.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.