DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Substitute Nurse will provide first aid to students and staff, including but not limited to:
- Administering medications
- Performing ordered treatments
- Caring for illness
- Critical decision-making in emergency situations
- Maintaining confidentiality and documenting in accordance with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts laws and the policies and procedures of the School District.
- Must demonstrate strong communication skills.
Position Type: Part-time
Positions Available: 1
Equal Opportunity Employer — Notice of Non-Discrimination: All educational and non-academic programs, activities and employment opportunities at Wilmington Public Schools are offered without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, homelessness, age and/or disability, and any other class or characteristic protected by law.
- Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Licensing as a School Nurse preferred.
- Must hold current CPR certification and Malpractice Insurance
- Immediately, based on staffing needs
- At least 3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Associate degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
Doreen Crowe, Director of Nursing Services
159 Church Street
Wilmington, Massachusetts 01887
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.